1. Family Clean is licensed, insured and bonded and has specialized in providing quality professional cleaning services since 2003.
2. We are responsible for all payroll taxes and have workers compensation insurance.
3. We provide all equipment and supplies, but will use specialty products at the client’s instruction (supplied by the client).
4. We guarantee consistent quality cleaning services. We employ reliable, trustworthy cleaning people that are motivated by company incentives and rewards.
5. Our goal is to exceed your expectations for quality cleaning services. We inspect our work before leaving the premises. If you find our service unsatisfactory, please contact us within 24 hours so we can correct the issue as soon as possible. Requests received by our office more than 24 hours after the service was provided will be incorporated into your next scheduled cleaning.
6. Schedule Changes or Cancellations: Please notify us as soon as possible with any changes or cancellations. We always try to accommodate your schedule.
7. Payment- full payment is required upon completion of the cleaning service. You may pay by check (made payable to Family Clean LLC), cash, or call our office to pay by credit card. No credit card information is stored electronically. Outstanding balances must be paid prior to the next cleaning. Returned checks are subject to a $25 reprocessing fee.
8. The cleaning crew will immediately notify the client or our office of any accidental damage that occurs during any job.
Those of us that have pets tend to think of them as family. We are concerned about their well- being and care for them as we do for children. Family Clean shares that love for animals and we take great care to minimize the stress that an animal endures when a stranger enters their home. Our workers are avid pet lovers and are eager to make the acquaintance of your pet. Using the services of an independently owned and operated company like Family Clean ensures you will have the same crew cleaning your home and your pet will find that stability reassuring.
Please let us know if your pet has any special needs or requirements while we perform your cleaning service.
If you have any questions or need additional information please call us at (240) 855-6178
Thais Valentim and Diego Albino (Managers)
Apartments, Condos, Townhouses
Move in and move out cleaning service